Components and Peripherals
Back to top
Terms and Conditions
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- Full proof of purchase, such as an original invoice, must be presented for all warranty claims.
- Standard NetPlus warranty guarantee on the desktop computer systems is 2 (two) years on labour and 1 (one) year on parts unless specified otherwise on the invoice.
- Standard NetPlus warranty guarantee on components and accessories is 1 (one) year, not including labour. This does not include consumables such as ink, paper, or optical disks.
- Any warranty claims for guarantees made by the manufacturer must be claimed directly with the manufacturer.
- For some items, including printers, scanners, monitors and notebook computers, NetPlus strongly recommends customers contact the manufacturer directly for warranty claims as this will result in the most efficient service.
- NetPlus reserves the right to withdraw warranty in cases where the manufacturer does not regard the presented issue as a fault.
- NetPlus only guarantees the replacement of LCDs for dead pixels reasons if returned within 7 days including all packaging and accessories.
- NetPlus does not guarantee the cover of any shipping costs to or from the NetPlus premise for warranty purposes.
- Some systems and/or parts may be returned at NetPlus discretion within 7 (seven) days of date of invoice for store credit only. Goods are required to be in excellent condition with all original packaging and contents. Media and blister packs must have original packaging intact. Refunds are not given except if specifically advertised by NetPlus.
- NetPlus takes no responsibility for goods missing or damaged in transit unless delivery insurance has been paid for.
- Delivery, credit card surcharge, and insurance charges are excluded from any refunds, store credits or insurance cover.
- Warranty is void if goods are incorrectly installed, are in any way physically damaged, are used beyond their intended specifications, or have labels that are altered, damaged or missing.
- Warranty does not cover virus infection, software related faults, damage or misuse.
- NetPlus takes no responsibility for any data or software loss and/or damages arising from the use of our goods or services.
- Title and property of goods remain with Net Plus Micro Computers until full payment is received and cleared.
- The risk of any loss, damage or deterioration shall pass to the customer at the time of customer, proxy or courier receiving the goods from NetPlus. Warranty does not cover damage to goods arising from environmental causes such as but not limited to lightning, flood (water damage) or fire.