Components and Peripherals
Back to top
Image for illustration purpose only.
Qnap TS-1270U-RP 12 Bay NAS
DC 2.4 Redundant Power Supply Hotswap
Stock Availability (Osborne Park/Online Orders):
Out of stock, please enquire.
Product Code: RMNAQN-TS1270URP
Manufacturers Website: www.qnap.com
Additional Product Information
The information below is provided for browsing purposes only. Product Models and revisions change frequently and discrepancies may occur.
Qnap TS-1270U-RP 12 Bay NASHardware Spec.
|CPU|| Dual-core Intel® 2.4 GHz Processor|
|DRAM|| 4 GB DDR3 RAM|
1.The system memory can be increased to 16GB by installing three additional 4GB Long-DIMM RAM modules.
2.For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide
|Flash Memory|| 512MB DOM|
|Hard Drive|| 12 x 3.5” or 2.5” SATA 6Gb/s, SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or SSD|
1. The standard system is shipped without hard drives.
2. For the hard drive compatibility list, please visit http://www.qnap.com/en/index.php?lang=en&sn=3877.
|Hard Drive Tray|| 12 x hot-swappable and lockable tray|
|LAN Port|| 2 x Gigabit RJ-45 Ethernet port|
(Expandable up to 6 x 1 Gb LAN or 4 x 10 Gb + 2 x 1 Gb LAN by installing optional dual-port 10 Gb and 1 Gb network card)
1. For the optional network card compatibility list, please visit http://www.qnap.com/en/index.php?lang=en&sn=4061
2. For the information of network card installation, please refer to chapter 6 in the Turbo NAS Hardware Manual.
|LED Indicators|| Status, 10 GbE, LAN, eSATA, hard drives|
|USB|| 2x USB 3.0 port (rear)|
4x USB 2.0 port (rear)
Support USB printer, pen drive, USB hub, and USB UPS etc.
|eSATA|| 2 (rear)|
|Buttons|| System: Power button and reset button|
|Alarm Buzzer|| System warning|
|Form Factor|| 2U, Rackmount|
|Dimensions|| 89 (H) x 482 (W) x 534 (D) mm|
3.50 (H) x 18.98 (W) x 21.02 (D) inch
|Weight|| 16.14 kg/35.58 lb (Net)|
18.98 kg/ 41.84 lb (Gross)
|Sound Level (dB)|| Standby: 45.7 dB|
In operation: 46.7 dB
(with 12 x Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 MK7O installed)
|Power Consumption (W)|| Sleep mode: 83.1 W|
In Operation: 188.7 W
(with 12 x Hitachi HUA723020ALA640 hard drive installed)
|Relative Humidity|| 0~90%|
|Power Supply|| Input: 100-240V AC, 47-63Hz|
|Expansion Slot|| 2 (for network and storage expansion)|
|Fan|| 2 x quiet cooling fan (7 cm, 12V DC)|
The TS-x70U rack mount models comply with ANSI/EIA-RS-310-D rack mounting standards. Before purchasing the server racks for these models, please make sure the server racks conform to the following criteria:
- Rack size
- Mounting post width: ≥ 451.5mm
- Panel width: ≥ 500mm
- Mounting post depth: 555mm~757mm
- If the NAS is to be installed in a rack, a rack shelf or QNAP rail kit (optional purchase) is required.
- The optional rack kits for the TS-x70U rack mount models are only compatible with square-hole server racks.