Components and Peripherals
Back to top
Image for illustration purpose only.
Asus GX-D1241 24Port Switch V3
Gigabit Rack Mountable Power Saving 1000mbps QoS
Stock Availability (Osborne Park/Online Orders):
Out of stock, please enquire.
Product Code: NWSWGXD1241
Manufacturers Website: www.asus.com.au
Additional Product Information
The information below is provided for browsing purposes only. Product Models and revisions change frequently and discrepancies may occur.
Asus GX-D1241 24-Port Switch
- 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports with Auto MDI/MDIX
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 (10Base-T), IEEE 802.3u (100Base-TX), IEEE 802.3ab (1000Base-T) standards
- Auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Auto negotiation of speed (10/100/1000Mbps), and duplex mode. *Note that 1000Mbps supports only full duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode
- Back pressure support for Half Duplex mode
- Up to 2Gbps in full-duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p QoS Prioritization: 4 Queues
- Supports Store & Forward architecture
- 4K MAC Address with automatic address learning and aging
- Supports 9.6KB Jumbo Frame
Green Network Technology
Link down mode & Cable length detection – power saving of up to 44%. Through Green Network feature, the GX-D1241 switches can detect when PCs is turned off and will respond accordingly by powering down into standby mode and power consumption can be significantly reduced.
The switches send full power to cables regardless of the actual length. Through Asus Green Network Technology (GNT), the switches are able to detect the cable's length and adjust the power accordingly. By comparing the 20m cable lengths used, only need 18.9W power consumption.
GX Series Unmanaged Switch SOHO/SMB Solution Architectures
- Actual data throughput will vary from network conditions and environmental factors.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
| Port Attributes|
- 24 RJ-45 for 10/100/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Auto-negotiation: Speed, Duplex mode, and Flow control
- AC Power
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.1p Priority Queuing
| Data Transfer Rates|
- Ethernet: 10Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Ethernet: 20Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps (Half-duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 200Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Gigabit Ethernet: 2000Mbps (Full-duplex)
- Up to 8,000 MAC Address
- Forwarding Rate: 35.7Mpps
- Switch Fabric: 48Gbps
- Buffer Memory: 500KB
- 9.6KB Jumbo Frame support
| Transmission Method|| Store-and-forward|
| Power Supply|| Power Supply: Input 100-240Vac, 50/60 Hz Internal Universal Power|
Power Consumption: Max. 30Watts
| Environmental|| Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104ºF) |
Storage Temperature: -20° to 70° C (-4°F to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 5% to 95% RH (Non-condensing)
| Dimensions (app.)|| Dimensions: 444mm (L) x 180.2mm (W) x 43.9mm (H)|
| Net Weight (app.)|| Weight: 2.2Kg|
| Safety|| LVD|
| EMC|| CE / FCC / CCC|