Additional Product Information
The information below is provided for browsing purposes only. Product Models and revisions change frequently and discrepancies may occur.
Dell UP3214Q 31.5" UltraHD 4K
An outstanding view for discerning eyes
Whether it’s video editing, CGI animation or application and game development, the Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor – UP3214Q lets you hone in on the fine details and give your work the attention it deserves.
- See more in Ultra HD 3840 x 2160. That’s four times the resolution of Full HD.
- With extremely high pixel density, the tiniest details in videos and images are revealed, providing a whole new level of clarity.
- Do more with a 31.5" screen, giving you ample space to open multiple applications.
- Get a clear and consistent view with an ultra-wide 176°/176° viewing angle.
- Keep your virtual workspace tidy with the Dell Display Manager’s Easy Arrange feature that lets you neatly display windows side by side.
Exceptional color precision and consistency
Featuring PremierColor, the UP3214Q offers superb color accuracy and high-end professional features.
- Work confidently knowing your monitor is compatible with major industry color standards and has wide color coverage such as 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB.
- Get exceptional color accuracy and consistency, right out of the box, with precise factory calibration to a Delta-E<2.
- Reveal a high level of detail, even in dark areas, with a color depth of 1.07 billion colors.
- Fine-tune your colors using the Custom Color mode, or make further adjustments with the user-accessible hardware look-up table (LUT).
- Calibrate the monitor in-house using Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software with the optional X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter1 (sold separately).
Flexible viewing and connectivity
Quickly adjust your monitor to comfortably fit the way you work.
- Tilt, swivel and adjust the height of your monitor to maximize viewing comfort.
- Get extensive connectivity with HDMI, DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, USB 3.0 and a 6-in-1 media card reader.
The Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold2 Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
Made with premium-quality materials, the UP3214Q isBFR/PVC-free
(excluding external cables) and has arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.
Enhanced power management
Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap,
enabled through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor
Diagonally Viewable Size:
31.5" (31.5-inch wide viewable image size)
Panel Type, Surface:
IGZO LCD, In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (DP1.2*)
3840 x 2160 at 30Hz HDMI
1000: 1 (typical)
2 Million:1 (Max) (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)
350 cd/m2 (typical)
8 ms (gray to gray)
(176° vertical / 176° horizontal)
Color Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100%
1.074 Billion colors (10 Bits)
Pixel Per Inch (PPI):
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
Display Screen Coating:
Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
1 HDMI connector
1 Mini DisplayPort
1 DisplayPort (version 1.2a)
4 USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back, 1 with battery charging)
1 USB 3.0 port - Upstream
1 Media Card Reader
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and built in cable-management
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm)
USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
Size and Weight
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
19.0" ~22.5" (482.6 mm ~ 572.4 mm) x 29.5" (749.9 mm) x 8.4" (214.0 mm)
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D):
17.5" (444.6 mm) x 29.5" (749.9 mm) x 2.0" (51.5 mm)
Preset Display Area(H X V):
697.9 mm x 392.6 mm
27.5" x 15.5"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
9.22 kg (20.33 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
16.05 kg (35.38 lbs)
Environmental and Regulatory
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.8 A (typical)
Power Consumption (Operational):
100 (typical) / 170W (maximum)6
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 1.2W
Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 35°C (32° to 95°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,400 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
Compliance and Standards
ENERGY STAR 6
TCO Certified Displays
What's in the box
Monitor with stand
DP cable (Mini-DP to DP)
USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)
Drivers and documentation media
Quick setup guide
Factory Calibration Report
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service and Premium Panel Guarantee