Components and Peripherals
Back to top
Information / FAQ
In store Pickup
- Our store is located at 3 Hector Street, Osborne Park, Western Australia.
- All our prices are the same in store and online.
- You don't need to place an order first, but it's recommended you place an order and wait for confirmation first if stock is low.
- NetPlus ships all delivery orders Australia wide via Messenger Post, a division of Australia Post.
- Prices are flat rate, excluding items over 20kg which are available only for instore pickup.
|Local Perth||$5||2-3 days|
|WA Country||$12||3-5 days|
|Eastern States||$19||5-7 days|
Payment Options and Surcharges
|NetPlus accepts the following payment options|
|Cash or Eftpos||Available in store.|
|Cheque or Direct Deposit||Funds must be cleared before goods can be collected/dispatched.|
|PayPal||2.4% surcharge applies.|
|Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, AMEX||2.3% surcharge applies. AMEX available in store only.|
Details for Direct Deposit Payment
|Bank||Westpac Banking Corporation|
|Account Name||NetPlus Micro Computers|
|Please do not send any funds without an order reference number or 7 digit customer account code as the reference/description!|
Online Order Processing
- Please note stock is not immediately reserved when an order is placed. Orders will be finalised and stock set aside usuially within 2-6 business hours.
- Orders placed online will receive multiple status updates via email. Please wait for confirmation if you are picking an item up in store.
- NetPlus covers 12 months warranty on all parts unless otherwise stated on your invoice. Simply bring the item to either of our store along with the original invoice.
- If you are unable to get our store, please download and fill out the NetPlus Warranty Claim Form. Post this along with the faulty item to: NetPlus Micro Computers - Parts Warranty, 3 Hector St, Osborne Park, WA, 6017.
- There are some exceptions, LCD, Notebook, Printer and Scanner where we cannot repair/replace directly. Please contact us and we'll put you in touch with the appropriate service centre.
Product Pricing, Availablity and Description Accuracy
- Prices / Availability are for normal retail quantities only. We reserve the right to not supply / change price for other quantities.
- Please note: The components prices are extremely volatile, prices may vary without any prior notice.
- Errors and Omissions are Excepted. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of descriptions, not all descriptions are accurate. Please speak to us to confirm before making a decision.
- Pictures and images are for illustrations only. Some images are of generic similar items and do not necessarily reflect the actual products.
- All our stock levels are automatically updated, usually within half an hour. While every effort is made to ensure stock levels are accurate, occasional discrepancies may occur.
- If you have any questions please head over to our contact page.
- We try to answer all emails promptly. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days please resend, or call us.